Testing Laboratory (TL):
- The Testing Laboratory is located in Aktau city.
- KAPE’s Testing Laboratory is accreditated by the National Centre of
Accreditation and has an Accreditation certificate № KZ.И.13.1407 from July 26, 2013. The list of accredited organizations can be found on the official website of NCA:
2 gas chromatographs (GC Agilent7890 A МСД 5975C and GCAgilent 7890 A ECD and PID) ,
1liquid chromatograph (HPLC Agilent 1200),
1 mass spectrometer with inductivelycoupled plasma (Agilent 7700x ICP-MS),
1capillary electrophoresis instrument (Agilent 7100),
Analytical Sieve Shaker АS200 control (Retsch),
AutomaticTitrator 905 Titrando (Metrohm),
Spectrophotometer SPEKOL 1300(Analytik Jena AG), etc.
- Analytical and technical balances scales, ice and sand baths, ultrasound baths, magnetic stirrers with heating, thermostat, heating stoves, ovens, heating mantles, laboratory refrigerators and others.
- The laboratory employs 14 highly qualified specialists: quality manager, metrology specialist, HSE engineer, engineer-radiologist, four chemical engineers, five assistants, administrative manager.
- All the specialists have gone through the training seminar «ST RK ISO/IEC 17025-2007 – General requirements for competence of testing and calibration laboratories» and furthermore «Features of accreditation of laboratories for ST RK ISO/IEC 17025-2007. Evaluation of measurement uncertainty».
- All the engineers, chemists and technicians have been trained at CIKV in Saint-Petersburg, Russia in methods ofwork application methods using measuring instruments that are produced by «Agilent Technologies».
Methods and methodological support
- Major Main updated techniques and standards (GOST, GS RoK and others) were acquired from KazInSt.
- The laboratory has purchased 14 methodologies at «CIKV», Saint-Petersburg, Russia and «ROSA», Moscow, Russia to implement them into working with instruments from «Agilent Technologies».
- Also, more than 60 methods were purchased and submitted to the Register of the RK for work on other devices and development of new types of tests.
- On the basis of acquired methodologies and standards, the laboratory develops and validates its own internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and working
- the quality cleanliness of the dishes (compliance with ISO, all containers are pretreated in the laboratory, a test report is provided), cleaning of reusable equipment;
- a program of blind samples and fuel samples, washing samples, duplicate samples, a blank transport sample;
- calibration and testing of devices with material from a second source (before and after measurement);
- quality certificates of the chemical reagents manufacturer (HF, HF, CHD) used for cleaning equipment or sample preservation;
- PSA for the selection and purification (deactivation) of equipment for sampling between sampling points;
- work is only carried out in clean rubber gloves.
During laboratory work:
- Measuring instruments are registered in the RK Register and calibrated;
- Quality Certificates issued by manufacturers of chemical reagents (highly purified material, reagent-grade, analytical reagent), used for testing;
- Ready solvents expiration period shall not be longer than expiry period established by manufacturer;
- Calibration and adjustment of instruments with use of second source materials;
- Minimum number of initial calibration points is 5, linearity is determined by R2 factor;
- During measurement process one point of calibration curve (medium) is checked every 10 measurements (CCV);
- In addition, blank sample (BLK) and laboratory control sample (LCS) are prepared.