Health, labor, environment and safety
KAPE LLP has an Integrated Management System (IMS), which includes :
• Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015),
• Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015),
• The management system of Prof. safety and Health (ISO 45001:2018).
The policy in the field of health, labor, environment and safety (hereinafter OZTOSiB) is the basis on which KAPE" sets its strategic targets and targets.
The purpose of OZTOSiB is as follows:
– fulfillment of HSE/OZTOSiB obligations to Customers and state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– carrying out activities in accordance with international standards;
– implement a Company-wide OZTOSiB policy, covering all processes, resources, responsibilities and responsibilities of contractors and subcontractors;
– manage the predicted sources of danger and risks in the field of OZTOSiB;
– develop and implement measures to prevent occupational diseases and accidents at work.
Safe conduct of work and prevention of harm to the health of personnel
is a priority of the Company!